Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

IT'S TOO HARD!!!

I can NOT get past the first level! The FBI dudes just shoot me no matter where I go to try and dodge all their shots, and I can't figure out how to get off the level either so I just lose lives and then it's game over!

NOT FUN! >:(

Mario Tetris Mario Tetris

Oh, the nostalgia!

So many memories brought back by the music... I almost cried when I heard the Penguin Slide... So good that the game is almost less important.

Mk Choice Mk Choice

Great!

Except you used the Brackish Pop from Flashkit for the fight scene. Oh well. Great.

A cup of cursors A cup of cursors

This is just a really long text so I'll vote 5.

Excellent! Even though a lot of them operated on the same sort of concept, they were still all really diverse and fun to experiment with! Plus, there's that funny text one... :D

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

ARGH! IT'S SO HARD!

Even on the easy difficulty, by the time I can get any buildings set up, they have a force of tanks, infantry and snipers coming to my base and no matter what I try and throw back at them, they blast it! How do they manufacture those units so quickly if they only have one building set up? And how do they get it in that perfect formation that kills all my stuff???

It's really, really frustrating!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

I LOVE IT! SO MUCH!

OK, great work, Krinkels, you made my day! You have a diverse weapon set, engaging gameplay, and I never get bored with it! Always something new to do with it!

I love this...

Streets of Valhalla Streets of Valhalla

It's a good start.

Well, I like the idea. It's a positive element that you can upgrade your car, get better guns, etc., but here's a list of things to fix:
-Make the dialogue at the beginning of each level a bit more natural. A super-tough gang guy isn't going to have the vocabulary of a professor.
-If you're on the left side of the road, make it impossible to shoot stuff on the right side of the road.
-Get rid of the Bazooka, and weaken the Vulcan Cannon. The Bazooka is useless when the Rocket Launcher is available, and the Vulcan Cannon is way too powerful.
-If you shoot something and it explodes, have some rubble remaining.

Good luck improving it, and as my summary of the game says, it's a good start.